Thick double drawn wefts are measured to fit the sections leaving approximately one inch of natural hair around hairlines in order for hair to be worn up without seeing attachment. Micro beads are used to attach the weft, using no tight braids or cornrows. The weight of the weft is evenly distributed placing less stress to the natural hair.
The best bits:
- Provides an extremely full look with less attachment points
- No stringy look at the ends due to wide width of the weft piece
- Weight is evenly distributed
- Less slippage
- Double wefts used for more thickness with less attachment points
Things to consider for your lifestyle:
- Maintenance required every 4-6 weeks
- Fingers cannot be run through the hair at the scalp like individual micro bead extensions
All hair extension packages include:
- Premium Remy J’adore hair applied with method of your choice
- Professional application by qualified technician
- Professional cut and blend by qualified technician
- Follow up appointment if requested
- All prices are inclusive of GST.