Premium Tape Hair Extensions
Having a range of different hair extension applications has set us apart from our competitors and has allowed us to give you, the client exactly what you want when coming through our doors. We offer two different types of tape extensions. Both are applied in the same way where 4cm wide sections are applied in a ‘sandwich style’, but the two options vary in appearance.
Traditional tape extensions
Tape hair extensions have been extremely popular for some time now, due to their incredible look and feel. They are one of the most comfortable and low maintenance extension methods around, and have the added bonus of a 1 hour application time so you are not spending hours waiting in the salon for your new look.
These extensions are applied on clean, dry hair by sandwiching the natural hair between two pieces of the tape extensions. With careful placement an extremely natural result is able to be achieved.
Skin weft/invisible tape extensions
The bond of the skin weft extensions is what sets them apart from standard tape extensions.
Skin wefts are hand tied to create the appearance of hair growing directly from a scalp; therefore you do not get the shiny tape section across the top like traditional tape extensions which helps to create an extremely natural and discreet result. This also greatly reduces the risk of heating up the bonding glues when using heat styling tools.
Tape hair extensions are a fantastic method for fine, medium or thick hair of all lengths.
Using an advanced compound the bonding for the skin weft extensions is able to be removed simply by the spray of our gentle removal spray. After making their debut appearing in our tape hair extensions Gold Coast based Salon and seeing an incredible response from our new and return clients we have also moved the range to the tape hair extensions Melbourne based salon as well as our Brisbane salon.
The best bits:
- Extremely discreet, can be applied close to hairlines and remain undetectable
- Provides an extremely full look with less attachment points
- No stringy look at the ends due to the pieces being 4cm wide
- Flat to the scalp
- Very comfortable
- Easy to wear hair in all styles
- Very quick to apply (Less than 1 hour for full head)
Things to consider for your lifestyle:
- Cannot wash hair for 48-72 hours following application
- Maintenance required every 4-6 weeks
- Longer maintenance time required (removal, hair washed, then re-application)
- Skin weft extensions cannot be applied directly after a colour service (therefore 2 visits to the salon may be necessary)
All extension packages include:
- Premium Remy J’adore hair applied with method of your choice
- Professional application by qualified technician
- Professional cut and blend by qualified technician
- Follow up appointment if requested
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Available in all our Gold Coast, Brisbane & Melbourne salons.